[users] Revelation package

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sat Jun 9 14:48:49 CEST 2007

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007, Heiko Adams wrote:

> i found the following problem while using revelation:
> When selecting an password entry the following message appears:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/revelation", line 406, in <lambda>
>     self.tree.selection.connect("changed", lambda w:
> self.__state_entry(self.tree.get_selected()))
>   File "/usr/bin/revelation", line 445, in __state_entry
>     e = self.entrystore.get_entry(iter)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/revelation/data.py", line 400,
> in get_entry
>     e = self.get_value(iter, COLUMN_ENTRY)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line 61, in warn
>     warn_explicit(message, category, filename, lineno, module, registry)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/warnings.py", line 82, in warn_explicit
>     for item in filters:
> TypeError: unknown type (null)
> After selecting an other entry the app crashes.

Yes, this is a problem with the RHEL5 pygtk. I opened a bug report at Red
Hat's bugzilla and there is a bug open at revelation. Only Red Hat can fix
this problem.

	http://mail.codepoet.no/archives/revelation-list/2007-May/000371.html

> The revelation icon is missing neither the app nor the programm menu has
> an icon for revelation.

Not on my system, maybe the menu entry has not been updated after
installation.

Kind regards,