[users] udftools error on RHEL4

RPMForge Readers role.rpmforge at axoria.net
Sun Jun 24 23:42:20 CEST 2007

Hi folks!

Downloaded DAG's udftools and tried to read a disc on a RHEL box. The
disc was written on a Vista machine -- I think it's CD-R media -- and I
can view the content on another Vista machine, but no other version of
MS-Windows or any of my Linux boxes can see it.

Here's the stderr output --

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hdc,
       or too many mounted file systems

... and here's the /var/log/messages output --

Jun 24 21:42:22 hostname kernel: UDF-fs: No fileset found

... which all seems a bit odd to me.

I found something about /etc/init.d/udftools on Debian relating to the
pktsetup, but can't make sense of that here and assume it's not even
necessary -- or is it?

Any guidance (including a directed RTF that I might have missed ;))
would be much appreciated!

--
Best regards,
James.