[users] udftools error on RHEL4

RPMForge Readers role.rpmforge at axoria.net
Mon Jun 25 00:01:08 CEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 22:55, Dag Wieers wrote:

> Did you try reading the manual pages ? It contains a procedure and
> explains what pktsetup is for.

Ah yes, should have said -- I did read all three, and even tried poking
at the two binaries that didn't have man pages and poked a quick Google
search too just in case.

As for pktsetup, if I try that, I run into problems knowing what the
/dev/sr0 refers to in the man page, but guessing at something like
/dev/hdc (or whatever) creates the /dev/pktthing0 but the nearest I get
then is an IO Ctl error, something about wrong ioctl for device, or some
such. It looked totally like I'd messed all that up entirely -- both
copy-and-pasting the man page and by guessing other possibilities.

Did I miss something?

--
Best regards,
James.