[users] Dropping the repotag

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Thu Mar 15 19:59:37 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 18:28 +0100, Dag Wieers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since we cannot make Fedora/Red Hat agree on adding a repotag, from now on
> I will be building RPMforge packages without a repotag.
>
> It's a shame that I feel the need to do this even when I do not agree with
> it in principle. The only reason why Fedora/Red Hat can do this, is
> because everybody else at this point was adding a repotag and playing
> nice.
>
> Exit .rf.

Humm, sad ...
Dag, i don't know what was told during your discussion with Fedora guys
(including Max) at the last fosdem, but i remember you were not that
happy with the situation.
However, why do you want to 'stop playing nice' just because epel
doesn't seem to add a repotag ?
>From a user point of view, i consider that sad if you stop using the rf
repotag ... and i hope i'm not the only one.

--
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>