[users] TOR - newer version?

Ralph Angenendt ra+rpmforge at br-online.de
Wed May 2 22:03:05 CEST 2007

Evening.

While looking for tor on rpmforge I saw that you still package a rather
old version.

Replacing the old sources with 0.12.13's sources gave me a working tor
binary on C3/4/5.

For C3 an additional -I is needed on the first line of the %build
section:

export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/kerberos -I/usr/kerberos/include"

(Which makes me wonder how you built that on C3 before, as krb5.h is in
/usr/kerberos/include and not in /usr/include/kerberos).

I just tested building on x86_64, but i386 shouldn't be a problem, I
think.

Thanks in advance,

Ralph