[suggest] mod_defensible

Michael Mansour mic at npgx.com.au
Thu Nov 22 23:02:55 CET 2007

Hi Dag,

> On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Michael Mansour wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to get this put into rpmforge?
> >
> > http://julien.danjou.info/mod_defensible.html
>
> I cannot make it compile, can you ?

I couldn't either no (using SL5). I spoke to the author about it and his reply
was:

"You miss apxs2 from apache2-dev"

Which is when I posted to the list in the hope if there were any more
dependencies to build it your build environment would have all the
pre-requisites pre-installed, which my test environments won't.

If you can get it to build that would be great, as it would be quite useful I
imagine, but if not that's ok.

Michael.

------- End of Original Message -------