[users] perl(DateTime) >= 0.1705

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Nov 15 16:19:30 CET 2007

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, J Robinson wrote:

> I'm using the default list of mirrors in /etc/yum.repos.d/mirrors-rpmforge ,
> from rpmforge-release-0.3.6-1.el5.rf.
>
> Should I try a particular mirror?

No, I want to know which mirror was selected on your system when it
failed. Despite the fact that Yum spits out so much information apparently
it failed to pit out the useful information :-)

Funny that Seth Vidal believes that the output is there to "help the user
be able to debug their own problems when things go wrong".

	http://dag.wieers.com/blog/content/i-am-sorry-that-your-yum-is-broken#comment-54

I don't know yum so I cannot give you the command to show you the
information I need to find what the problem is. If anything I would use
apt.sw.be directly and not bother with mirrors at all.

(Maybe I should disable all mirrors, that will definitely fix the problems
people seem to have...)