[users] perl(DateTime) >= 0.1705

J Robinson jrobinson852 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 23:59:55 CET 2007

Hello,

As you suggested, I tried disabling all the mirrors and using only
http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/$ARCH/dag
and got the same results.
Here's my current /etc/yum.repos.d/rpmforge.repo:

[rpmforge]
name = Red Hat Enterprise $releasever - RPMforge.net - dag
baseurl = http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/$basearch/dag
###mirrorlist = http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/mirrors-rpmforge
#mirrorlist = file:///etc/yum.repos.d/mirrors-rpmforge
enabled = 1
protect = 0
gpgkey = file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-rpmforge-dag
gpgcheck = 1

And here's what I get when I run 'yum clean all' and then crank up the
'yum update' output:

     http://pastebin.com/m76f8597d

Does that help? This is an odd error.

Thanks,