[users] Old freshrpm packages in rpmforge?

Matt Hyclak hyclak at math.ohiou.edu
Wed Nov 28 22:26:41 CET 2007

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 04:10:48PM -0500, Dave Alden enlightened us:
>   I went looking for the 'nvidia-x11-drv' package in rpmforge, and found an
> older version from the freshrpms repository.  I understand that rpmforge
> is supposed to be a merging, but I'm confused as to why it would have
> older versions (as opposed to either having the current one or none at all)?
> ...thnx,
> ...dave

If it's for EL4, for some reason that was excluded from the RPMForge builds.
I rebuilt 100.14.19 just fine and one of my users is using it currently with
an 8500 something or other. If you want my packages, just yell. Or get off
your lazy butt and make Jeff do it ;-)

Matt

--
Matt Hyclak