[suggest] lshw update

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed Oct 10 13:44:09 CEST 2007

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Michael Mansour wrote:

> Just a notify that the latest lshw is available:
>
> http://www.ezix.org/project/wiki/HardwareLiSter

I follow freshmeat so things like this are picked up there.
It is better to first check freshmeat if the version has been announced
there, if not announce the new release on freshmeat (anyone can do that).

Then wait a few days before reporting it here. In case nothing is released
but it was announced, that either means I have problems compiling it or I
am not subscribed to the freshmeat record and I wasn't notified.

In this case I made a build this morning and pushed it to the mirrors.