[users] Clash of 2 SPF packages

Michael Mansour mic at npgx.com.au
Thu Oct 4 11:36:29 CEST 2007

Hi Hugo,

> On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, Nigel Frankcom wrote:
>
> > Have you tried installing Mail-SPF etc from cpan?
>
> I use RPM packages to keep my system manageble. If I start to add
> that CPAN shit I might as well run another distro.

CPAN is not that, CPAN is actually very powerful and also, when using
cpanplus, gives you the ability to uninstall perl modules just like RPM does.

I'm also a supporter of RPM's and keep RPM's of all packages I install onto
servers, but that's not to bag CPAN at all, since it gives good support for
installing and uninstalling just like RPM and unlike tarballs.

Just most people don't know.

Regards,

Michael.