[users] postgrey configuration file

Tomáš Lašťovička aquarius at lamer.cz
Tue Oct 16 12:12:55 CEST 2007

Hello,
I have installed postgrey and I have realized that there is no config file,
variable $OPTIONS in /etc/init.d/postgrey is used instead.

I think that much cleaner way to do this is to add /etc/sysconfig/postgrey and
include it from /etc/init.d/postgrey via
[ -r /etc/sysconfig/postgrey ] && . /etc/sysconfig/postgrey

Variable $OPTIONS can then be included from /etc/sysconfig/postgrey which is -
at least for me - much more convenient solution. Is it possible to change
this behavior in future builds of postgrey in RPMForge?

Thanks in advance

Tomas Lastovicka