[users] Mono (was: F-Spot)

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Oct 19 01:50:09 CEST 2007

--On Saturday, September 15, 2007 8:13 PM -0400 "Hezekiah M. Carty"
<hcarty at atmos.umd.edu> wrote:

> I have rebuilt Mono 1.2.3, F-Spot, and the dependencies in between
> on my CentOS 5 system.  I'm pretty sure I still have the .spec files
> if there is an interest.
>
> I'm not sure how cleanly they will work on other systems.  I simply
> took the Fedora 7 srpms and hacked at them until they compiled and
> ran cleanly.
>
> If there is an interest, I will happily dig them up and post them to
> the list or make them available by some other means.

I found the spec files and patch for Mono 1.0.6 here:

<http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/mono/mono.spec>

I need 1.1.12 to run BF2CC, a game manager for Battlefield 2, so I'll be
attempting a build from that:

<http://www.bf2cc.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=9>