[users] Request: perl-DBIx-Class

Erik Wasser erik.wasser at iquer.net
Thu Apr 3 16:48:06 CEST 2008

On Thursday 03 April 2008, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:

> 	I'd love it if somebody could package DBIx::Class from CPAN.
> It's the most commonly used method of accessing databases nowadays in
> new applications, for Perl professionals.
>
> 	-Max

If I remember correctly one(?) of the problem with DBIx::Class was, that
is depends on an newer version of some Test::* class that was delivered
via the perl package.

So if anyone builds the bunch of packages you can't install them without
using --force. (Or you have to rebuild the perl package.)

--
So long... Fuzz