[users] Re: perl-Proc-Daemon-0.03-1.2.el4.rf

Bob Kinney bkinney at hmdc.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 15 17:33:46 CEST 2008

Hello:

We've been using the rpmforge repos for quite a few Perl modules and
recently we've discovered that the el4 build of Proc::Daemon no longer
seems to be included in the meta data files (and thus can't be
downloaded via yum).

I did a quick search of the archives but didn't find a mention of it
being removed, and the el5 build is still available, so I'm just trying
to find out if there was a conscious decision to remove it or if it got
ignored for some reason.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

-Bob

--