[users] Please update the flash plugin

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed Apr 23 14:55:59 CEST 2008

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Dag Wieers wrote:
>> Obviously you knew it was outdated longer than me, so we could have shipped
>> a new one earlier than this.
>
> No, not really, as I pull it from adobe directly - so I haven't looked
> at the rpmforge one. I just saw it today, when someone in an IRC channel
> was asking for where to get it.

Ok, sorry for jumping to conclusions. I saw your answer on the IRC
channel and assumed you knew it :-/

> But now that I know it, I'll keep out an eye for it (meaning ping this
> list, when Adobe updates its repository).

Right, scanning my mailbox I noticed that there was a RHSA. So I guess for
rpmrepo we should automatically trigger the RHSA's for the Extras channel.

Obviously the freshmeat record is no longer useful for this :-/