[users] Privoxy 3.0.8

John Thomas gmane-2006-04-16 at jt-socal.com
Wed Jan 23 14:49:58 CET 2008

May I request you add Privoxy 3.0.8 to your repository?  The current
version available to my CentOS 5.1 system is 3.0.3-9.2.2, which is in
the "base" repository.

Freshmeat Page:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/privoxy/

Freshmeat Changes:
Changes:
This stable release includes many significant enhancements and new
features, including the ability to "tag" headers and to selectively
apply actions based on those tags, making Privoxy much more flexible in
both client and server header manipulation. Privoxy can now act as an
"intercepting" proxy, making it unnecessary to configure individual
browsers. zlib support was added (as a compile time option). URL
redirects now support regular expression syntax. Various other
configuration options have been added for enhanced security, privacy,
and flexibility.

Detailed changelog:
http://ijbswa.cvs.sourceforge.net/ijbswa/current/ChangeLog?revision=1.65&view=markup

Homepage: