[users] Alpine Maildir Patch

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Jan 29 11:54:25 CET 2008

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Camron W. Fox wrote:

> 	Is there a plan to update Alpine V1.00 build from 21 Dec 2007 to
> include the Maildir patch updated on 15 Jan 2008?

Hi Camron,

I am very interested to add this patch, but I have 2 concerns:

 + How well tested is this patch to integrate with alpine ?

 + Will the maildir functionality be added as a configurable item as part
   of alpine ?

Before I will add this patch both questions are a requirement for me.

The moment the patch is included with alpine by default in a stable
release I am certain both items have a positive answer :)