[suggest] confusion about alpine (and rf in general)

Joe Pruett joey at clean.q7.com
Wed Jul 9 23:22:35 CEST 2008

> Right, I was planning to do it but while wondering whether I should use the
> original pine.conf or start writing a new one got distracted ...

that was another confusion i had, are the support files available
anywhere in svn or the like?  i was going to try building a new version
but wasn't sure what alpine/pine.conf file was being used.

i think that running alpine --pinerc to produce a new alpine.conf would be
good.  i guess that trying to use pine.conf for backwards compatibility is
nice, but maybe that should be done via a script?