[suggest] Net::SenderBase

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Fri Jul 25 13:01:18 CEST 2008

On Thursday 24 July 2008 10:49:05 pm Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> I have an rpm I have built for this based on Dries spec file in svn
> already. What do I do in order to submit this so it may be included in your
> repo?

Hello Joseph,
Dag and I both use scripts which build spec files +/- automatically from the
subversion repository and which place the resulting rpm files at the correct
location. So it's easier for us to simply make rpms ourselves. This takes
some time, especially generating the metadata for smart/apt/yum.
kind regards,
Dries