[suggest] New to the list

Brandon Davidson brandond at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 31 05:35:15 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I just joined the list at Dag's suggestion, as I understand this is where
new/updated package spec file submissions go. I'm somewhat new to the
packaging game, so please correct me if I do anything wrong. I'm about to
submit spec files for:

trac 0.11 (update)
python-setuptools 0.6c8 (new)
python-genshi 0.5.1 (new)

I'm not sure what the naming scheme is for Python modules. For example,
Clearsilver just clearsilver, and Trac is just trac, but Twisted is
python-twisted. I'll let someone else decide; I'm submitting in the format
that makes the most sense to me.

Thanks,

-Brandon

--
Brandon Davidson
Systems Administrator
(541) 346-2417 brandond at uoregon.edu
Key Fingerprint 1F08 A331 78DF 1EFE F645 8AE5 8FBE 4147 E351 E139