[users] Request for package ... FreeImagePy ...

Clinton Lee Taylor clintonlee.taylor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 13:05:25 CEST 2008

Greetings ...

 A quick request for a python package that is just beyond me ... FreeImagePy
... It's a python wrap to FreeImage ... http://freeimagepy.sourceforge.net/

 I tried to put it together, but the source file seems not to like 64bit
systems and rpm packaging is still a black art to me ... Please could
somebody package it and put it into the repo ... Thanks.

 Just a side note, I'm really tring to get a HylaFax Client into the repo
.... hylaPEx at http://sourceforge.net/projects/hylapex/, it's a nice Win32
client that should work quite nicely on Linux, if we can just package it up
... Maybe we can get them both in ... Trip please ...

Thanks
Mailed
LeeT