[users] Repository rpmforge is listed more than once in the configuration

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Jul 31 17:34:04 CEST 2008

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Frank Bures wrote:

> Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) wrote:
>>  Frank Bures wrote:
>>
>>  Did you inspect /etc/yum.repos.d/rpmforge.repo to see if it was listed
>>  more than once?
>
> This file is installed by the rpmforge-release-0.3.6-1.el5.rf.i386.rpm
> package, so it should be correct.  And yes, I inspected it and it was listed
> only once.

I would report this to the yum developers, since a config-file cannot
expose this behaviour it must be a yum related problem.

I would not exclude an error with your yum.conf file that causes somehow
this behaviour. The yum developers know their code and can help you much
more efficiently than a list of users that do not have your behaviour.

This is the first time this problem is reported here and therefor it is
very likely this has something to do with your system that is atypical.

Kind regards,