[users] Re: Repository rpmforge is listed more than once in the configuration

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Jul 31 18:21:20 CEST 2008

> Yes.
> 1.
> I checked manually.
> 2.
> When I remove the file /etc/yum.repos.d/rpmforge.repo and run
> yum repolist
> I do not see the rpmforge repo any more.
>
> The same effect can be achieved by unistalling
> rpmforge-release-0.3.6-1.el5.rf.i386.rpm package by doing
> rpm -e
>
> In other words, once the package is installed, I get the error.

I just ran a "yum repolist" and it fails to show repos that are disabled. I
have atrpms there but disabled since I only get dovecot from there right now
but I get this;

  yum repolist
repo id              repo name                                 status
addons               CentOS-5 - Addons                         enabled
base                 CentOS-5 - Base                           enabled
extras               CentOS-5 - Extras                         enabled
rpmforge             Red Hat Enterprise 5 - RPMforge.net - da  enabled
updates              CentOS-5 - Updates                        enabled

But if I enable atrpms;

  yum repolist
repo id              repo name                                 status
addons               CentOS-5 - Addons                         enabled
atrpms               Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 - x86_64 - AT  enabled
atrpms-testing       Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 - x86_64 - AT  enabled
base                 CentOS-5 - Base                           enabled
extras               CentOS-5 - Extras                         enabled
rpmforge             Red Hat Enterprise 5 - RPMforge.net - da  enabled
updates              CentOS-5 - Updates

Is this the expected behavior? I am assuming since it shows a status enabled,
it would also disabled repos.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and