[users] Request for Package in RPMForge ... HylaFax++ ...

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Fri Jun 20 15:22:08 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 17 June 2008 11:08:22 pm Clinton Lee Taylor wrote:
> Greetings ...
>
> > >    Just a quick request, if possible for HylaFax++ server package
> > >   (http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/) to be included in RPMForge repo ...
> > >   There is already a srpm
> > >   (
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=148904&package_id=1
> >86990&release_id=601753 )
> >
> > >   and packages for Fedora ... But it would be great to have these for
> >
> > CentOS
> >
> > >   in a RPMForge repo ...
> > >
> > >    Big please!! ... And thanks for all the other packages I use
> > > already.
> >
> > I use a somewhat customized spec file to build hylafax locally for our
> > fax server.  I can provide it to rpmforge if requested.
>
>  Would be nice for one of the maintainers to pickup ... Thanks ...

Hello,
I've added the hylafax spec file with only very minor changes. The spec file
is quite long but it's not complicated and easy to read and it seems to build
and install ok. Please note: i've no experience with faxservers and i don't
have a fax so no idea if it really works :-)

Todd: what exactly did you change in your spec file?

kind regards,
Dries