[suggest] Postfix with mysql support

Quien Sabe quien-sabe at metaorg.com
Thu May 29 19:39:52 CEST 2008

Simon J. Mudd does a fine job of providing a postfix src.rpm with
various options. He is having server issues at the moment, and i'll
forward his latest on that shortly to you.

Info on his mailing list can be found at:

With the large # of build options available postfix other than the
default build does not lend itself to an automated build process below
are links to the rpm/src I use which is built with mysql, tls and sasld
support.

http://www.aidant.org/mrepo/aidant-SRPMS/postfix-2.4.5-3.pcre.mysql.sasl2.src.rpm
http://www.aidant.org/mrepo/aidant-i386/RPMS.el5/postfix-2.4.5-3.pcre.mysql.sasl2.el5.ae.i386.rpm

I hope this information helps.