[users] Nagios upgrade

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Sun Nov 2 09:57:12 CET 2008

Am Sonntag, den 02.11.2008, 03:55 +0100 schrieb Grant McChesney:
> Christoph:
>
> Thanks for providing Nagios 3.  I just finished upgrading from version
> 2.  The upgrade went as expected;  I updated the .cfgs and moved them
> to /etc/nagios/objects/ and ran nagios -v nagios.cfg until all the
> errors disappeared.
>
> Grant

Grant

why did you move your config files? There should be no need to do that.
Concerning the mentioned errors, either you did not post them or maybe
your mail had an attachment wich was removed.

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach