[users] Problems with rf flash player and Seamonkey 2.01 beta

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:30:23 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Nov 2008, MHR wrote:
>
>> installed Adobe's flash player version 10.0.12.36 from their site.  It
>
> Can you give a hint to what version you downloaded ? Because what is in the
> package is just a binary plugin that comes from Adobe.

As noted above, but here is the long listing of the file - I can send
you a copy if you like:

-rw-r--r-- 1 mrichter RnD   4026104 Oct 24 11:56
flash-plugin-10.0.12.36-release.i386.rpm

This also works perfectly on my 64-bit CentOS 5.2 system at home
(which I'm pretty sure I do NOT have updated from rpmforge, but I can
check when I get home).

HTH

mhr