[users] Buildlogs available again

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sun Nov 30 04:22:04 CET 2008

Hi,

I worked on the repository scripts again and implemented support for the
buildlogs (at least my own buildlog format for the time being, until it
is standardized). That means that the buildlogs are currently available
from, eg.:

 	http://packages.sw.be/smplayer/_buildlogs/

I also fixed one of the performance problems we had wrt. the metadata
creation and reduced the time for making apt SRPM repositories from 15mins
to 3mins per repository. (We have about 32 SRPM repositories) The fix to
apt's genbasedir cachedir behaviour was send upstream.

More such fixes will be necessary to reduce metadata creation to something
acceptable for us to be more flexible in updating repositories (now only
once a day !).

Kind regards,