[suggest] Amavisd-New 2.6.1

Pelletier, Robert pelletierr at csdhr.qc.ca
Fri Oct 3 20:24:11 CEST 2008

Hi there!

I am using Amavisd-New on multiple servers to filter out my spam. The latest version available through RPMForge is 2.5.4, but version 2.6.1 as been out for a while. It introduces support for SpamAssassin 3.3 and some bug fixes. I'd like to be able to keep SpamAssassin updated when the 3.3 version will be out, I'd need Amavisd-New to be updated for that.

Is it possible to package the new version?

Robert Pelletier

Technicien informatique dans l'équipe d'infrastructure

Service des technologies de l'information

Commission Scolaire des Hautes-Rivières

Téléphone : (450) 359-6411 poste 7384