[suggest] Request for tac_plus for RHEL 4 and 5

Andy Dunlap adunlap at mobitv.com
Tue Oct 14 23:59:34 CEST 2008

Hello Dag and Dries,

  I would like to request a RPM build of tac_plus for RHEL 4 and 5.

  Here is the tarball for an updated version of Cisco's tacacs+.
    ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/tac_plus/tacacs+-F4.0.4.15.tar.gz

  Here is a src rpm from Mandriva for a little older version of tac_plus.

ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/Mandriva/official/2009.0/SRPMS/contrib/release/tac_p
lus-4.0.4.14-4mdv2009.0.src.rpm

  I really do appreciate the work that rpmforge has done to extend RHEL and
maintain those packages.

Thank you,
  Andy Dunlap