[users] New VLC very unstable

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Oct 2 12:31:50 CEST 2008

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008, Niki Kovacs wrote:

> Since the last update, I can't use VLC for watching videos anymore. Crashes
> on me all the time.

---
This email is to inform you about the release of version '0.9.3' of 'VLC
media player' through freshmeat.net. All URLs and other useful information
can be found at

     http://freshmeat.net/projects/vlc/

The changes in this release are as follows:
This version shows various bugfixes, including DTS chapter order,
audio-CD behavior, subtitles, and podcast fixes. It also fixes a few
crashes in the PS, SSA, MKV, XSPF, and FreeType modules. The Mac OS X
version shows a lot of improvements and regression fixes. The Qt
interface shows a few modifications and bugfixes.
---

Maybe that will help. Let me see if I can build it.