[users] Problems updating perl-Compress-Zlib

Bob Kinney bkinney at hmdc.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 8 20:37:39 CEST 2008

Hi:

I noticed that perl-Compress-Zlib-2.015 was available, but when I
attempt to install I get an unmet dependency error due to the update for
perl-IO-Compress-Zlib not being available:

Error: Missing Dependency: perl(IO::Compress::Gzip::Constants) >= 2.015
is needed by package perl-Compress-Zlib
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(IO::Uncompress::Gunzip) >= 2.015 is
needed by package perl-Compress-Zlib
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(IO::Compress::Gzip) >= 2.015 is needed
by package perl-Compress-Zlib

Was this an over site or am I just hitting an unpopulated mirror?

-Bob

--
Earl (Bob) Kinney
Manager of Research Computing