[users] Nagios 3?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 03:32:16 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Hugo van der Kooij
<hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:

> Nagios 3 is now out for some time now. Yet it seems that Nagios 3 is not
> yet part of any repository.
>
> Is someone planning on releasing it through rpmforge?

Both Christopher and I have done package specs for it that more or
less allow for a seamless update from 2.x, however there are some
variable changes in nagios 2.x-> 3.x that may cause issues.
I believe that was one of the major concerns, along with allowing time
to get some of the kinks worked out of 3.x

It's probably stable enough to push now if someone with that power in
rpmforge wants to do so.

George Orwell