[users] Re: Package requests

Nicolas Thierry-Mieg Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr
Mon Oct 20 17:48:59 CEST 2008

Scott Silva wrote:
> on 10-20-2008 1:48 AM Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) spake the following:
>> Tom G. Christensen wrote:
>>
>>> For awhile now Dags website has been horribly out of sync with what's
>>> actually in the repositories.
>>> Go to any package added or updated within the last few months (ie.
>>> vlc, wxgtk, clamav etc) and look for yourself.
>> Hm, looks like you're right.
>>
>> Nils Breunese.
>
>  I think Dag's website only tracks packages he personally does.
Anything put
> through the rpmforge build system probably wouldn't show up there.

I don't think that's the explanation, see for example apt:
- latest version is 0.5.15lorg3.2-1 on dag's website,
- latest on the repos is 0.5.15lorg3.2-3, and Dag made the latest
changes (according to the spec available in svn).

http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/apt/
http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/apt/apt.spec