[users] Re: Package requests

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Oct 20 23:42:02 CEST 2008

on 10-20-2008 8:48 AM Nicolas Thierry-Mieg spake the following:

> Scott Silva wrote:
>> on 10-20-2008 1:48 AM Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) spake the following:

>>> Hm, looks like you're right.
>>>
>>> Nils Breunese.
>>
>>  I think Dag's website only tracks packages he personally does.
> Anything put
>> through the rpmforge build system probably wouldn't show up there.
>>

> I don't think that's the explanation, see for example apt:
> - latest version is 0.5.15lorg3.2-1 on dag's website,
> - latest on the repos is 0.5.15lorg3.2-3, and Dag made the latest
> changes (according to the spec available in svn).
>
> http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/apt/
> http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/apt/apt.spec
But did the newer version go through the rpmforge build system or through Dag's?
As I said, I believe Dag's website only tracks what goes through "his" build
system. Dag is part of rpmforge, but Dag is not all of rpmforge.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and