[users] Nagios upgrade

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Thu Oct 30 14:44:50 CET 2008

There seems to be some general "stuckage" at rpmforge build system. Some
packages are not updated at all, some are updated but only on
packages.sw.be
I have no idea what is going on there.

Chris

Am Donnerstag, den 30.10.2008, 14:11 +0100 schrieb Filipe Brandenburger:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:28, Christoph Maser <cmr at financial.com> wrote:
> > i have uploaded a new nagios spec file to rpmforge. The version is 3.0.4
> > so please be extremly careful before updatding, you might want to put
> > nagios on your yum exclude-list until you have tested nagios version 3
> > with your config.
>
> There's been more than a week, and I still don't see the Nagios 3
> RPMs, neither here:
> http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/nagios/
>
> Nor here:
>
> # yum list all | grep nagios
> nagios.x86_64                            2.12-1.el5.rf          rpmforge
>
> In /etc/yum.repos.d/rpmforge.repo I have:
> mirrorlist = http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/mirrors-rpmforge
>
> I commented that line and uncommented baseurl =
> http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/$basearch/dag, yum clean all, and still
> the same thing.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? If it will take sometime for it to be
> available in yum, is there somewhere else I could get it directly?
>
> Thanks!
> Filipe

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach