[users] Nagios upgrade

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:22:01 CET 2008

Hi,

Sorry that in my first e-mail I hit "Reply" instead of "Reply All". By
the way, that happens all the time, was the option of setting "Reply
to List" as default considered?

Regarding Nagios 3 upgrade, is there anywhere where I could get the
RPMs or the specfile? If I can access the specfile I could rebuild
them myself. Unless, of course, the "stuckage" of rpmforge is already
being dealt with and Nagios 3 from RF is expected to be available real
soon now.

Thanks!
Filipe