[users] Nagios upgrade

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Oct 31 01:23:35 CET 2008

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Christoph Maser wrote:

> There seems to be some general "stuckage" at rpmforge build system. Some
> packages are not updated at all, some are updated but only on
> packages.sw.be
> I have no idea what is going on there.

Sorry for that. I missed those updates and am building them now.
If I can push them within the hour they may be in time to be available
tomorrow, otherwise it will be on saturday.

Normally a commit is ok, but I am behind in email (missed yours) and as
usual I am seldom able to catch up with email :-/ Usually stuff gets
rebuild when I update my tree on the buildsystem and verify the commits.
And the update is triggered by commits via email.

The lack of commits by others the past week caused no update of the tree
and therefor no builds. And that is not an excuse, just a reason. I will
be more careful next time, or you can drop me a line if you're unsure.

(Meanwhile the EL5 build was done, EL4 is in progress...)