[suggest] package for Net::MAC perl module

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Sep 16 22:37:14 CEST 2008

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008, Dominik Gehl wrote:

> I've created a SPEC file (attached to this message) for the Net::MAC perl
> module (http://search.cpan.org/dist/Net-MAC/).
>
> Could you include this module in the repository ?

Of course. I have a tool to generate the SPEC file so you don't have to
spend the time creating one. I just need a list of the perl CPAN
distribution to generate and build one.

We like to build the modules based on requests instead of going out and
spend an effort to make 12.000 perl module packages ;-)