[suggest] package for Net::MAC perl module

Dominik Gehl dgehl at inverse.ca
Thu Sep 18 01:58:21 CEST 2008

So how about installing this limited number of perl modules into some
'new' directory (outside of @INC) and having a 'perl-rpmforge-
activator' RPM which basically would just prepend this new directory
to @INC ? This way it would be pretty easy to activate and de-active
these modules, there would be no conflicting files etc.

Dominik