[users] Re: Audacity vs. wxGTK 2.8

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Sat Sep 27 00:59:57 CEST 2008

> And maybe it is very egoistic of me to update wxGTK when I needed
> truecrypt and at the same time broke audacity. But then again we have
> people complain that EPEL is not compatible with RPMforge because they
> have wxGTK 2.8.
>
> So I cannot do good anyway, so I prefer to do myself good :-)

There will always be complaints, no matter what you do.
Your repo, your rules. It even says on your webpage that Apt is preferred.
You also provide apt to make it easy. Your repo is a hugely beneficial
resource. Thank you!!

If they don't like it, then you can take your bat and ball and go home and
leave them in the dark. ;-D

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and