[users] New VLC very unstable

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:47:30 CEST 2008

[Oops - forgot I was on a reply-to-sender list....]

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 2:30 PM, Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since the last update, I can't use VLC for watching videos anymore. Crashes
> on me all the time.

Which last update?  To what?  WHat are you running that doesn't work,
on what base?  What were you running when it did work, on what base?

I'd like to help, but this question strikes me as the kind I might
expect a true newbie to ask (you know, like I used to do all the
time), and I know you're not - you've helped me out several times.

Please give more information....

Thanks.

mhr