[suggest] Actual version of ffmpeg with libx264

bear007 bear007 at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Apr 9 00:39:19 CEST 2009

Hello.

I'm new here and I've got a suggestion that I should write here my question. Is it possible to prepare package of actual version of ffmpeg with libx264? I have a Centos 5 OS on my VPS and when I do yum install ffmpeg it downloads version from 2007 year (!).

Lately i've tried to install ffmpeg with libx264 on my own, but I have not as much experience and got some errors. I can provide them if necessery. It would be great if it would be possible to get actual version of ffmpeg with libx264 library as a package.

kind regards,
bear007