[suggest] Munin

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Apr 10 14:31:23 CEST 2009

Dries Verachtert wrote on Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:36:40 +0100:

> To be honest i don't know much about munin..  i've checked the effects of your
> changes in the source and it all looks ok to me so i've applied the patch and
> i've increased the release number.
>
> If some munin guru doesn't agree: let me know :-)

I noticed on yum update that there is now an updated munin-node-1.2.5-2.el5.rf
which probably contains this change. However, there is a stable version of Munin
1.2.6 available for nearly one year now. I already asked about it some months
ago. Is there a chance that you update the rpmforge package to 1.2.6? (1.2.5 is
from 2006!)
It's available here:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=98117&package_id=117759

Thanks,