[users] Bill Landry's Sanesecurity script

Michael Mansour mic at npgx.com.au
Wed Apr 15 07:59:53 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

Many people worldwide use the scripts here:

http://www.sanesecurity.com/usage.htm

to populate their clamav db's with phishing, spam, etc related signatures.

Bill Landry's script:

http://www.inetmsg.com/pub/unofficial-clamav-sigs.tar.gz

is one of the more popular scripts for this purpose.

Can we make this script available as an RPM through RPMforge please?

I've been chatting to Bill regarding this and was about to make the spec file
for it (one script and a couple of text files) so it's pretty straight
forward, but thought so many other ClamAV people could benefit from this that
it's worth asking RPMforge to carry it.

Please let me know your thoughts Dag/Dries/others?

Michael.