[users] Amavis-new

deant at hawaii.rr.com deant at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 23 21:39:01 CEST 2009

>Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
>Mon Apr 20 10:55:01 CEST 2009
>
>Am Montag, den 20.04.2009, 10:21 +0200 schrieb Dean Takemori:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Are there any plans to upgrade amavis-new to a
>> more current release?  The current release (2.6.4)
>> has been out for several months and the 2.6.0
>> release is almost a year old.
>
>I have updated the version but set the "test" Tag. Could you please get
>the package from the test-repo and give feedback?

I can report that the 2.6.2 test RPM appears to
compile and install correctly, and pass some very
limited testing.  (I won't have a chance to do
more in-depth testing until at least the weekend).

In the meantime,

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#new

just announced the release of amavisd-new-2.6.3.tar.gz

Can you bump the version number in the test-repo and
I can fold that into my testing?