[users] Amavis-new

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Fri Apr 24 10:26:37 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 23.04.2009, 21:39 +0200 schrieb deant at hawaii.rr.com:
> >Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
> >Mon Apr 20 10:55:01 CEST 2009
> >
> >Am Montag, den 20.04.2009, 10:21 +0200 schrieb Dean Takemori:
> >> Hello all,
> >>
> >> Are there any plans to upgrade amavis-new to a
> >> more current release?  The current release (2.6.4)
> >> has been out for several months and the 2.6.0
> >> release is almost a year old.
> >
> >I have updated the version but set the "test" Tag. Could you please get
> >the package from the test-repo and give feedback?
>
> I can report that the 2.6.2 test RPM appears to
> compile and install correctly, and pass some very
> limited testing.  (I won't have a chance to do
> more in-depth testing until at least the weekend).
>
> In the meantime,
>
> http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#new
>
> just announced the release of amavisd-new-2.6.3.tar.gz
>
> Can you bump the version number in the test-repo and
> I can fold that into my testing?

Thanx for the feedback.
Anyone else got opinions on this? I don't use amavisd-new so i cannot
decide when I would consider the new package good enough to remove the
test tag.

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach