[suggest] Package Request.

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Tue Jun 9 22:49:23 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 04:48 +0200, Jason wrote:
> I have been trying to re-build mpd, Sonata, Ario, ncmpc, as well as
> gedit-latex-plugin.
>
> None which seem to build correctly, or work, I posted spec files for
> others to look over, and see if they can get the programs to build,
> however. no one responded.
>
> Which leads me to believe that maybe the packages can not be built.

This is only my personal opinion: I have limited time to work on
rpmforge. My main interest is el4 and el5 builds. Currently i am working
on getting CPAN modules into sync with current version as far as
possible. So I will not pick up on this topic.

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach