[suggest] request for additional Perl modules

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Tue Jun 9 22:52:58 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 22:36 +0200, Steve Huff wrote:
> Please add the following Perl modules to the repository, if possible.  I
> have included a specfile for Mail::ListDetector (generated by cpan2rpm).
>
> Email::Store
> Mail::ListDetector
> Class::DBI::DATA::Schema
>
> thanks,
> -Steve

Steve,

at least I and probably Dag (since he wrote it) use
http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/tools/dar/dar-perl.py to build new
perl packages. Anyway I will try to add the requested module as soon as
I find the time.

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach